About the Restoration Coaches
Restoration Coaches are trained grief support facilitators that work with support group members to help them through their grief journey. The Restoration Coach will be responsible for preparing for each session and ensuring that the group is focused on meeting the goals and maintaining group confidentiality. The coach will use specific skills and strategies to help the group achieve those goals.
- Week 1: Getting to know each other through grief
- Week 2: Grief and your loved one
- Week 3: Grieving the right way
- Week 4: Dealing with your feelings
- Week 5: Is this normal?
- Week 6: The road to healing
- Week 7: Taking care of yourself
- Week 8: Who can help you?
- Week 9: Your new normal
- Week 10: Graduation
Goals of the Group
- To normalize your experience
- To reinforce you are not alone
- To give you more tools to cope
- To encourage your continued growth throughout your life space
We can help on your journey to healing